Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Singing

This afternoon I started getting concerned about having enough money to stay alive and pay for

the medicine from the Burzynski Clinic that costs $4,800 a month. So many people have been

very generous and donated money to my fund. I realize that there is a benefit concert coming up

on April 25th at MHS and I am sure that will help financially. But what about paying for the

medicines the following month and the next month after that...? Larry and I are working hard to

order prints of our two sons paintings, so we can sell them. We are also preparing to offer EZ Do-it-yourself

epozy garage coatings to sell via the internet. We hope to make more money with our business

to be able to pay our own medical bills. I found myself lying on the the couch tonight singing a

song of comfort. It is one of my favorite primary songs.

"The Lord commanded Nephi to go and build a boat
Nephi's older brothers believed it could not float
Laughing and mocking, they said he should not try,
Nephi was courageous, this was his reply--
I will go, I will do...the things the Lord commands,
I know the Lord provides a way, He wants me to obey.
I will go, I will do...the things the Lord commands,
I know the Lord provides a way, He wants me to obey."

The song brought comfort to my heart and a big smile on my face. I know that the Lord has

commanded me to be well. He provided the way to be healed through the Burzynski Clinic and I

know that He will provide a way to afford to get the medicine monthly. I know that we will be

guided by the Spirit and it will all work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment