Sunday, April 12, 2009

Healing

Larry and I were reading scriptures this

morning and we read about the man that had palsy

(paralysis). Jesus was in his house and it was very crowded with followers, so his

friends lowered him down after removing part of the roof. Jesus healed him because

of his great faith. He told him to take up his bed and walk. Faith is trusting God

combined with action. I love it because this man and his friends did everything

they could to obtain the healing.


I have friends like this man that had the palsy. My friends and family are helping

me to pay for huge medical bills and are praying with great faith. I know that my

healing is coming about. My tumors are already flattening out and some are gone.

It's strange but true. Thank you everyone! It is truly because of my faith and the

faith of others that I will be healed..as I was promised!


This beautiful Easter day, I am grateful for the atonement. Not only did Jesus

make it possible for us to be resurrected, and also be forgiven of our sins, but he

also made it possible for us to be healed of our sicknesses. He suffered for those

things as well! Truly, all of our problems are answered through the atonement! I'm

thankful to God for his mercy to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment