Friday, May 8, 2009

Motherhood and Family

With Mother's Day coming up, I was just thinking about how much I love my dear mother

and also how much I LOVE being a mother to such amazing and wonderful kids! I just

couldn't ask for better children..and I know that Larry feels the same way as me.

At this time in my life when my health has been down, their love and support has sustained me.

They have been so kind and helpful, along with their spouses...and it means the world to me.

They bring GREAT JOY! I love motherhood and being a grandmother to 8....soon to

be 11.....darling grand kids! I'm excited to be able to serve and help them with their needs.

Until then...they are just serving each other and helping out... where normally I would be

watching their little ones. I miss doing things for my family. But right now, I just have to

get well and be patient and those days will return. I love each of my wonderful and caring

children and family members!

Larry has been such a great support to me...and now with his surgery next week, well, I hope to

be able to serve him. It's his turn.


No comments:

Post a Comment