Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Frustrating

I have been spending many many hours a day trying to get coverage on medications, and it can be

frustrating. I have 4 accordian files of information and so many different organizations to contact

and phone numbers, etc. Today, I'm worn out with the calls....but perhaps making some

headway...I don't know yet.

Actually, I have found a Desert Mountain Chapter that is working to donate $500 to my

healthcare. Also, maybe Co-Pay National will help with my $5000 yearly co-pay. Then, Cancer

Legal Resource Center may help with writing letters to get GlaxoSmithKline to donate Tykerb.

But, it doesn't look promising. But...I am still trying whenever possible to get financial help. I

want to give a BIG thank you to all of you that have donated to my care. You are wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment