Friday, October 23, 2009

Blessings from Heaven

As you know, we have been strugling to pay for our expensive pills to keep me alive. But, the

Lord is right there to bless me through so many angels on earth. My brothers and sisters each

contributed and together were able to come up with $1,100, which is very helpful. Then today,

another angel dropped $100 off at my door.

Larry's parents gave us money as well. It's wonderful to know that I am being taken

care of and that somehow the money comes in. Our son in law, Bryan is also

working to put together a golf tournament with pledges, to go towards my medicine. I

know that our loving Heavenly Father watches over us and He hears our heartfelt prayers. So

many people on earth are in tune with the Spirit and are willing to sacrifice for little old me. I

feel very blessed! (By the way, if anyone ever reads this blog and has questions about my experience at the Burzynski Clinic you can email me at musicmanning@gmail.com and I would love to talk with you about it)

No comments:

Post a Comment