Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I love being a Grandma!

On Sunday, Jonathan and Carrie had their darling little baby girl, named Miriam Belle. She was

only 5 pounds 16 ounces. Cutest little thing! I count my blessings that I have had good enough

health to care for their two oldest children...until last night when Carrie was released from the

hospital. Then a few hours later....Aaron and Andrea's baby boy was born. So, this morning,

Maria and I went down to see him (We hardly ever get to see each other anymore as she is

always serving and helping and I've been busy on my end as well) and Christina and Joseph

arrived to perhaps have their baby today. Our little (or big) grandson is very handsome. They

have named him Spencer Don. While we were visiting, Spencer needed to have his diaper

changed. I quickly volunteered and it took three of us to do it. Andrea had to given the

instructions as to where everything was and to make sure we used vaseline on his circumcision

and Maria and I accomplished the task. It was so fun! So.....Grandma days are filled with fun.

I'm enjoying it so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment