Thursday, September 17, 2009

Continued Health

My health is just continuing to improve! It's incredible, but the miracle continues

on. I have the ability to just walk and walk and walk. I hardly get tired

anymore. It used to be that when we went to Sam's Club, I would need to sit in the

electric cart instead of walk. I don't ever do that anymore. It's been a long time.

We have had a wonderful week as we have a young woman named Jessika Brown

that is staying with us until next Wednesday. She was baptized by our son,

Thomas, who is a wonderful missionary serving in Tacoma Washington. Anyway,

she moved down here to Arizona to stay with her aunt in Gilbert. It didn't work

out as planned. So, we are enjoying her this week in our home. She is continuing

to grow in the Gospel and is learning so much everyday. Everyone just loves her.

We will miss her when she leaves to move back to Washington. It's been a great

experience for us. I also enjoyed watching one of my darling grand sons today,

as Christina went grocery shopping. I held him the whole time and rocked him.

So fun! Also, I've been enjoying my niece and nephew this week as well, as my

sister is out of town.


So, it's been a great week. Lots of people at our house and fun times!




No comments:

Post a Comment