Thursday, August 20, 2009

An amazing scripture!

Yesterday I was reading in Psalms 41: 1-3 and I came upon some amazing verses that just got

me so excited. So.....I decided to share them on this blog!

"Blessed is he that considereth the poor: the Lord will deliver him in time of trouble.

The Lord will preserve him, and keep him alive; and he shall be blessed upon the earth; and thou

wilt not deliver him unto the will of his enemies.

The Lord will strengthen him upon the bed of lanquishing; thou wilt make all his bed in his

sickness."

Then in the foot notes it reads "Heal all his infirmities when he is sick."

Aren't those amazing verses? I think how much I want to repay everyone for helping me with

money towards my pills and I just can't pay them back. It's so comforting to know that God will

repay them by healing all their infirmities when they are sick. I love it! What powerful verses

those are. Thank you everyone who is blessing me at this time.

By the way, my PB (cancer) pills arrived today....just in time so that I didn't run out of them. It

feels so good to have a months supply of them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment