Friday, April 15, 2011

It's been awhile

Life is wonderful, busy, crazy at times, yet rewarding. It's been so long since I've written. Just wanted to mention a few things that have been going on. Over the last 3 months, Larry and I have been blessed tremendously. We've caught up on bills, etc. After selling my car, we got another one. I really like it. It has a sun roof and it's cute and comfortable. We've been to Utah twice and are going again in a few weeks. Christina and Joseph are moving in a couple of weeks and we want to help them and then also visit Jonathan and Carrie and their family.
Our darling Chihuahua is having puppies any day now and so if anyone wants to buy one for $100 let me know.
I'm going in for a Ct/Pet Scan next week and also to do the gene testing blood work at Sonora Lab. I'm feeling great and love life.

No comments:

Post a Comment