Sunday, April 24, 2011

Great News

Happy Easter! It was a wonderful weekend filled with family, food, an easter egg hunt, attending church,and taking care of the puppies. I miss Jonathan and Carrie and Joseph and Christina and their kids. They couldn't come down from Utah this Easter, but we will see them in a couple of weeks.

I met with my oncologist a couple of days ago and he told me the results of my latest Ct/Pet Scan, blood work and heart test. Everything was perfect! There is no sign of cancer or hypermetobolic uptake of any kind.
My Oncologist agrees that my healing was nothing short of a miracle. I'm so grateful for my inspired doctors and great friends and family who have helped to bring this miracle to pass. On this special Easter Day, I think about my Savior, Jesus Christ and how that he is the great healer. Not only is He the great healer, but He is my Redeemer. He made it possible for me to be healed of cancer and also possible for me to return into His presence someday. What a wonderful gift that Heavenly Father gave to each of us, in offering His Only Begotten Son... because of His great love for His children. I trust in God and know that He has a plan for me. He grants us the righteous desires of our hearts and blesses us as we pray and work hard to do our part. God is my personal friend and I love Him dearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment