Thursday, December 31, 2009

End of year

This year has been quite the adventure! I've learned about faith and miracles.

God is certainly mindful of me and of each of His children and He surely keeps

His promises. So, at the beginning of 2009 I wrote down some goals for myself. Some of these

goals were to get new carpeting, to lose weight, and to read a book monthly. But, then in

March, my life took a different course and I had to reevaluate my New Year's Goals.

I no longer cared about carpeting, losing weight or reading a book monthly.

My goal was to get over cancer and to do my part in this miracle that was unfolding.

Some of the things that I have learned are:

That the Lord has a plan for each of us and knows us personally
That He cares about our desires and wants us to SEEK for our righteous desires
That we need the prayers of others and also their faith and help
Friends and family are such a great support
The scriptures are a great source of strength and comfort
The importance of often and fervent prayer
People are so generous with their money
The Lord sure does love His children!
God truly loves to heal and perform miracles!

So, my cancer adventure has been hard, tiring, adventurous, and a great learning experience.

I know that it is not only blessing my life but it is also blessing the lives of many people,

including my husband, my children,their spouses and my grandchildren.

It won't be long and this cancer adventure will soon be coming to a close.

My health is returning and life goes on...

Blessings never cease and 2010 is going to be a great year for the Manning Family!





1 comment:

  1. I've enjoyed reading your blogs this year. You're a special person and I'm happy that you are my cousin. Thanks for your wonderful example. Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete