Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful List

Here are a few things I'm grateful for today.

That may kids and family could come over today for Thanksgiving Dinner and that

we had such a great time together


I am thrilled to be alive and getting better.


It's exciting to be a part of a "healing miracle" even though I would rather be the one helping

and praying for someone else. I'm so happy that I am getting better.

I'm thankful for my family. I have wonderful parents, parents in laws, sisters, brothers, in laws,

a great husband and fantastic children and darling grandchildren! So blessed!!

I'm grateful to have a house to live in with good food to eat and clean water to drink.

Also, I'm thankful for a comfortable bed and pillows, and a bathtub with warm water.

I'm thankful for a living prophet to guide us in these perilous days.

I'm very thankful for a loving Heavenly Father and for His plan for his children, for our

Saviour, who personally suffered for me and is making it possible to be healed.

I'm also grateful for our son, Thomas, who is serving a full time mission in Washington State

and for all the missionaries that are serving throughout the world and sharing the gospel of

happiness with my brothers and sisters.

I'm so grateful for the scriptures and for the strength that I get from searching them.

Probably one of the most important gifts that I have is that of the Holy Ghost and I am so

grateful for the peace that is mine even in the midst of trials.

God is holding me close and easing my burdens. He has not forsaken me but has been there for

me every day.

I am sooo grateful for His help and also for everyone that is helping me get well through their

prayers, faith, money, service.....and support!

Life is wonderful and these are just some of the things that I am grateful for today!



No comments:

Post a Comment