Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Wonderful Son in Law

I just want to say something about Bryan Stradling on this blog. He is really going the extra

mile and serving me, his mother in law, with putting together the Peggy Sue Golf Tournament.

It's true that all the family is helping him, but, it was his idea and he is heading it up. That is

really nice of him and it means a lot to me. I hope that many people support us in this event

and that we can make the money needed for my pills. Anyway, I just wanted to say how much I

appreciate Bryan's love and support.

Yesterday, Larry and I took a walk together with our darling grandson, Craig. We walked to

my sister Mary Nielson's house and had a nice visit and then walked home again. We walked

about 3/4 a mile and I was just fine. So, my energy level is certainly increasing and I am soooo

happy that I'm getting well. Truly, Heavenly Father is watching over me and taking care of my

needs. I have great peace inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment