Monday, May 30, 2011

Incredible weekend




I sure love my family and had an incredible Memorial Weekend with them.

Jonathan and Carrie and Christina and Joseph and their kids came down from Utah.

We had all 6 of our kids here. We got pictures at Freestone Park,

went swimming at the Moyers several times, planned our July family reunion up in Utah,

ate lots of meals together, laughed, played, went to the cemetery

to remember our loved ones, and just had a wonderful time together. It feels so good!


Each member of our family is so different and unique and adds their own spice or flavoring.

I'm so glad to be feeling well and be in remission with cancer so that I can enjoy these

special times with each of them.

I want to be around for many years to come...and I will.

Here is a picture of Larry and me and another of us and our kids.






No comments:

Post a Comment