Wednesday, September 1, 2010

New Mexico

The Thomas Family (The family on my side) are having a reunion at the ranch in Blue

water, New Mexico. It's Russell and Mary Nielson's ranch. She's my wonderful

sister. I wasn't sure if we were going to get to go but a check for the gas showed up

at my door and now we are leaving in the morning. It's so nice to have family members

to love and support you when in need. I'm really excited to go and have fun and make

memories with them.

Also, today I received my medicine from the Burzynski Clinic, yeah!!! Just in time. I

really appreciate another family member for paying for them. I know God will bless

them as it was vital for me to continue with this medicine and my care at the clinic.

I'm receiving lots of blessings today. We got an email from our son Thomas in

Washington saying how well he is doing and what a surprise it was to run into his

older brother Aaron at Arby's in Washington. Aaron had a lay over there and was as

surprised as Thomas was to run into him. They got to spend the next day as companions

and had a great visit.

I have 3 grand kids on the way and am so excited and happy to be alive and well and

get to enjoy them. It will make 13 for us. James and Julie came over and set a glass

jar of spagetti sauce on our table. I asked who put it there and went over and picked

it up. It was "Prego" sauce and they had written the words "Julie is" on it. So it

read---Julie is Prego. I said "What? with a weird expression on my face. I was so

excited. When Larry saw it he said "No!" He was also as delighted as me. We were

just so surprised. It was so cute.

I found a wonderful scripture about challenges that I want to share. 2 Corinthians 4:8

"We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in

despair." That is exactly how I feel! God is sustaining me and I feel His loving

arms around me every day. I hope that everyone can feel the peace that I have and be

blessed with the things that they need in their lives.

3 comments:

  1. Just a note to say how much I love you, Margaret. You're such a wonderful example and your faith and spirit are felt by everyone who knows you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great inspiring article. I am pretty much pleased with your good work. You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post.



    sterling silver engagement ringsr

    ReplyDelete