Friday, August 13, 2010

What I do all day

It's 10:00 am and nothing is done. It's crazy. But then, I think about what I have

accomplished and really.....I've done a lot. So, I just thought I would share it.

I've called the Leukemia Lymphoma Society 3 times, trying to get the application taken

care of so that I can get some financial aid. Their fax machine wasn't working so

they are sending it to my daughters fax and she will send it to me, then I will fill

it out and attach the info they need and call my oncologist and see that he does his

paper work as well. I've called the Burzyski Clinic to make sure that they received

the two faxes sent to them regarding a plane flight and hotel. (My cancer friend from

Bosnia told me about two different charitable organizations that assist people in

Texas and I've been completing the paper work for them to get their help) I have

files of information and organizations and just laugh about all the paper work and

phone calls. But, it saves money and it helps me to live and it is truly a blessing.

I'm sitting here smiling and am ready to clean the house finally....until the fax

arrives from Maria.

Life is wonderful and I am looking forward to having our family over this weekend for

dinner and birthday celebrations.

No comments:

Post a Comment