Tuesday, December 6, 2011

News clip

Last night, Channel 3 News did a feature story on Dr. Burzynski. My husband, our son Thomas and I were all interviewed a couple of weeks ago. Last night I received an email from a dear woman up in Flagstaff whose son has Mantle Cell Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma like I did. I called her back and we talked. She is a very determined woman who has great faith and deep love for her only son. He's in his early 30's, and has kids. She had watched the news and somehow found my email address. She has passed on the info to her son and felt it was an answer to her prayers.
Channel 3 is doing a wonderful job...and they are very brave to share the truth on the air. I'm going to watch their news station more often because they are open minded and are good people.
Even if the news clip can help one person get over cancer then it was worth it. Again, I am sooo grateful to be well and cancer free!! I want to do all I can to spread the word about Dr. Burzynski and how he is doing a great work in helping to cure cancer.

Click here to go to video

1 comment:

  1. Great video! Just now i saw this one, I have to say this is fabulous.

    Best Tests

    ReplyDelete